Monday, March 14, 2011

I should post something...

It has been busy.  So busy that we have not had school the last 2 weeks!  As a whole our family was sick for 2 weeks and then last week we were in DFW visiting my parents and grandmother.  So this week, this Spring Break, the kids and I are buckling down and attempting to get back on track.

We are not trying to catch up because, well, I threw out the lesson plans the 3rd week of school! :)  My goal is to just get a full weeks worth of work to get done.  That means Jackson has a lot of work ahead of him!  Today he did great with very little complaint.  I must say I am very proud of his attitude toward school.  He is so much better.  He also started reading a new chapter book today (independent reading).  He is doing so well I can't believe it!

We are also in the process of potty training Charlotte.  She was almost potty trained several months ago but I was in the midst of my funk and didn't have the will or the want-to to get her completely trained.  Today my funk is gone and I am ready to get back on track.  So we took off the diapers and wore panties all day long!  She did not have any accidents!  She did both number 1 & 2 in the potty without issue!  I am so proud!

Ellie is still Ellie.  She is doing great.  She is really turning into a little momma.  She wants to help with EVERYTHING.  She begs to watch cooking shows and she talks about what she wants to do when she grows up to be a mom.  I have started teaching her the steps to different things like cleaning and cooking.  When I was little I knew I was going to grow up and be a mom and I dreamed about cleaning house and cooking.  So I know how she feels!  I like being able to train up this little girl.

Other then that life is good.  Troy got a job and that is always a good thing.  My Pampered Chef business has been very successful and has done what I want it to.  Until next time....

No comments: