Thursday, January 28, 2010

Feingold Diet

So I am having issues with Jackson sitting still enough to do his school work along with just being able to stay on task.  It effects his everyday life.  I am not a fan of medication and I would really like to find an alternative to help him.  I looked up that dreaded acronym that we all know and hate.  You know the one that labels your bright little boy as a hyper uncontrollable child.  He has every symptom.  Every single one.  I am not willing to accept that as a true diagnosis. And I am also not going to cloud his developing brain with medication that needs a triplicate so the DEA can monitor it! So with some research and some help from friends I am going to try the Feingold Diet.  I know that it will be a total 180 for us but I think that we can do it.  I will have to be diligent about posting updates on the blog.  Wish me luck!

No comments: