Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ritz Cracker Baked Chicken

So I made this last night and I thought I was making it up.  I love potato chip chicken but we are trying to go healthy here so this is what I did.  *please feel free to add or take out anything*

1 package of chicken tenderloins
1 sleeve of ritz crackers
1 egg (beaten)
salt and pepper
butter flavored cooking spray

Crush ritz in a freezer bag.  Dredge chicken in egg wash.  (I salted and peppered the chicken first).  Put chicken in freezer bag and coat with cracker crumbs.  Lay out on a cookie sheet.  Spay the tops with butter flavored cooking spray.  Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes.  Until brown. 

I think I would add some garlic powder to this dish or some other spice.  But it was pretty close to fat free and the kids loved it! 

1 comment:

Petpro said...

ritz makes fat free crackers? the only ritz i know are made in a deep fryer...