Monday, November 7, 2011

Thankful Part 2....

Today is Ellie's turn.  She is definitely the middle child and a girl. She frequently gets her feelings hurt and always thinks that her brother and sister get more love, toys, time, etc etc!  It can be trying at times.  But with all that being said, she is such a blessing to me!

Her goal in life is to grow up and be a mom and a "cooker".  She loves to cook.  Our favorite time together is between 2 and 4 when Charlotte is down for her nap and Jackson is off doing "Jackson things". Ellie and I snuggle up in my bed and turn on the Food Network and watch her favorite chef, Giada De laurentes.  We talk about the recipes and then we plan what we are going to make for dinner.  It is really fun. 

Her newest thing is that she wants to film herself cooking.  I am still trying to figure out the best way to do that.

Ellie also loves passionately.  She has a few really close friends and she cares so deeply for them.  So much so that I have threatened to make her take a break! :)  All in all she is a great girl.  I know the Lord will use her personality to grow me as a mom. 

No comments: