Friday, June 4, 2010

Absence

The other day I noticed that I was getting frustrated because some of the blogs I follow had not had a new posting in a while.  Then I noticed......I HAVEN'T POSTED EITHER!!!!!  So I will explain briefly and then promise that it will all come back again soon! 

I have been extremely busy with life.  Ballet, football, countless church commitments, my school, Jackson's school, the list goes on and on.  Troy had his surgery and is still home from work.  So every time I log onto blogger I think I should post something but then decide I don't really have time to think about my post and then post and then add pictures, but I digress.

I have also been going through a lot in my spiritual life.  It has not all been good, that is for sure!  But as someone very wise pointed out I am learning these things because I am about to grow!  God is good.  Right now what I can tell you without going into too much detail (because of time) I am learning about boundaries.  I have none!  They are blurred and I have aloud myself to be put in situations that utterly exhaust me!  In turn my family, myself, and even friendships have suffered.  I am turning over a new leaf.  It is going to be hard at times but  
"Count it all joy, my brothers, when you
meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the 
testing of your faith produces steadfastness." (James 1:2-3, ESV).  

That is what God gave me this morning.  It just goes to show that He knows what trials I am facing and that He is in the driver seat.  I am in the passenger seat, I have to choose whether I look out the window or not!

 

1 comment:

Misty said...

I spoke those verses into Mike when he was first diagnosed with cancer, thye are powerful!