Sunday, April 24, 2011

It's my blog and I can post if I want to...

It has come to my attention that not everyone thinks that I should blog.  Maybe it's the content.  Maybe they just don't care about what I write about.  Maybe they think it is too personal.

The whole reason that I blog is because God is so amazing and has done so many things in my life.  I have always felt that I should be transparent about what he is doing in my life and I have come to the realization that I go through all of these crazy things so that He can be glorified in them.  Because it is not by my own strength but His that I make it each day. 

I have been encouraged for a few years by several different people to write all the things God has done, down.  I have a journal that I keep at home but I also write some of them on here, my blog.  There have been countless times that people have expressed that their faith was renewed, they needed to hear just that message, or that they just plain loved how God was working in my life.  Even if only one person read my blog and only one person got that God loved them from it that would be enough. 

So to those that don't appreciate it...don't read it.  It is not required reading.  But I know that others will be blessed when they hear about the power that our Father has.

4 comments:

Lindy Rajput said...

I like to read your blog! Keep it up can not make everyone happy!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking and after today come to the realization I think you are being attacked by the enemy through other peoples unkind words. I think it is wonderful you let the world know what God is doing because He doesn't put those crazy things in our lives to keep to ourselves. He calls us to speak our testimonies and let everyone know how good He is. Satan doesn't like what you are doing and he is trying to bring you down. Keep it up my friend... make satan MAD!!! Love you! Happy Easter!

Julie said...

I love reading it, and you are right, if they don't like it, they shouldn't read it!

Linda said...

hear, hear! and amen.