Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Isn't that the way it goes

Right after I hit the "publish post" button my son decided he would slow down so much that he would not finish school.  Luckily this is not my first rodeo and I stuck with it.  He finally finished a good 3 hours later!  It was a good day otherwise. 


Today he is struggling again.  I am trying to be patient.  We all struggle at times.  It just looks different to each and every one of us.  So what do you all struggle with at home, if you homeschool?  And if you don't, what does your child struggle with at school?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My biggest struggle is keeping Noah focused!! It makes me CRAZY! All these little behaviors which clued us into the idea of homeschooling when he was still little - I knew they would be problems in public school. And yet I let them get to me! Makes me super frustrated with myself. Pencil dropping, pencil breaking, pencil sharpening, wiggling, potty breaks ten minutes after going, thirstiness ten minutes after snakctime, lack of attention to detail, spending ten minutes trying to decide what color to use, oh the list goes on! Can you tell I've been thinking about it a lot? :) LOL