Friday, August 5, 2011

This Week

This week has been a good one.  The kids have all done their schoolwork with little to no complaints.  We did have a tough time with Jackson on Monday but since then it has been good.  We are almost caught up from our 2 week break which really is amazing. 

My house is not too bad either!  I have really been trying to make the kids do their chores first thing in the morning,  This helps motivate me to stay on top of mine.  I have actually kept up with the floors!  Another thing I have noticed is that my sweet husband is more likely to help me out with the dishes if the rest of the house is clean.  I don't know why that is.  Maybe it is because he knows I have been working hard instead of hardly working!

I feel good about this week.  Even Char has had fun coloring and reading to me!

On another note our cat is about to give birth any day.  I keep thinking that today is the day and then nothing!  She is huge!!!  Hopefully I will have pictures of babies soon!


No comments: