Saturday, October 17, 2009

Christmas in October

We are finally getting the cooler weather! All the windows in the house are open and it is 74 degrees in side. Not bad I would say. The cool fresh air gives me a certain kind of energy. It always makes me want to clean. Maybe it is because when I was little I remember my mom opening the windows on days like this and then having us clean. All I know is that I love to get things done when the weather is like this. So I tackled the girls closet today. Lord help me! It is so overwhelming with all that stuff! Although there is not as much stuff in there as before there is still a whole lot! I needed to get out the stuff that is too small for Charlotte so that I could give it to the neighbor. And then I had to get the stuff too small for Ellie put away for Char. There are also a ton of shoes! Oh the shoes! But I did get them organized and will need to find a better way to store them. So in this whole process I found a bag, a very large, very tightly packed bag of clothes. All from Sherry, all 12 months, all winter! AHHHHHH!!!!!! I have been racking my brain trying to figure out why I couldn't find any clothes from her in that size and season. That is why I went shopping yesterday! Oh well, of course there are really cute clothes and I am not regretting what I did get at the sale. It is just a little frustrating that it was there the whole time. I know what happened. When she gave them to me she said they were winter and it was probably summer so I just put them away without going through them because as I said before it is overwhelming! So I will just think of this as Christmas in October!

No comments: