Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A little bit of a rant.

So I know you don't care but I gotta get it out.  We all have plans.  You know you do!  I do too!  I have an idea of how things are going to work and although just recently I blogged about how I know that God's plan is perfect I am having a tough time right now!  This has nothing to do with finances, although it will affect them eventually, my worry is about Troy.  I am worried about his health and how he doesn't seem to think that it is that important.  He rarely takes care of himself.  He has heart disease and diabetes.  Not to mention the broken foot that is still not better yet! 

He was going to apply for a new job this week but now it looks like he will have another surgery on his foot.  And to top it all off he is having other health issues!  Why is this happening?  I want him to get a new job, he wants to get a new job.  I have been praying about this.  Maybe not enough.  I haven't gotten a yes or no yet, and I don't think he has either. 

Also, I truly feel as though the Lord told me that we were going to have another child in our home.  Not any child, a girl with special needs.  I feel as though this will be through the foster/adoption system.  How is this ever going to happen with all of this other crap going on?

Don't get me wrong I know that I am not in control and that God is, but at this moment I would just like to know why.  I would love details, although I may not get them.   So I guess I will just sit here and wait and try not to go too crazy. 

If you want to pray for me you can pray for Troy's health (he has a dr's appt tomorrow), peace in the unknown, and clear paths!  Thanks friends!

No comments: