Wednesday, September 22, 2010

first test

So right after I blogged about wants and needs I got suckered in to an infomercial.  I was going to buy it.  I went to the website and started filling out the form. My dear friend on facebook made a comment about my blog post and then me rushing to buy this thing.  I stopped what I was doing and decided to wait.  The more I have thought about it the more I realize that I don't NEED this thing. 

The night after I finished the 5k Troy was talking to me and telling me how proud he was of me and how well I was doing with the running thing.  He also said he would like to buy me an iPod if this is something I wanted to really pursue; and it is.  I would much rather save our money for an iPod then something from an infomercial no matter how cool I think it is!  I know I will get a lot of use out of the iPod.  So that being said I think I passed the first test with help from friends! :) Thanks B!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am proud of you!! One day I will own an iPod too. You have a great husband!