Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lap-booking

We are trying out Lap-books this year.  I did not know what I was doing.  Most of this was by the seat of my pants but I think it was more creative that way! And certainly less stressful.  I decided to make a little video of each lap-book.  We studied the days of creation and made something for each day. I wanted them to really remember each day and be able to recall them. I have to say that even my seven year old that hates to be crafty loved this project.  I am not sure what we will lap-book next but I hope it is as fun!  If you have any ideas I am all for them.  I know that they could be more informative but the way that I chose to do this one was a lot less planning and work for me! :)  I am sorry but the video will not upload.  I will work on it and get it fixed!




No comments: