Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Always changing

That is how I would describe my mind.  It is always changing.  In my newest revelation I have thought about homeschooling Ellie too.  I would wait until she started Kinder.  I really think that she will have a blast at CEC.  Then when she is in Kinder, I can put Char in CEC.  It is still not what I had originally planned but it will do for now.  Ha!  The key words...for now.  I am sure between now and August I will have rethought homeschooling Jackson, and for sure about homeschooling Ellie.  I am a planner.  Sure, I like to be in control.  But mostly I just like to plan.  I love lists, lesson plans, and the like.  I have so much fun seeing what needs to be done and when it will be accomplished.  That is why this whole homeschool, charter school, private school, or public school has been so hard on me.  I can't really plan.  I have to have faith.  I am admittedly a self-proclaimed work-in-progress. 

On another note.  I have decided on a new curriculum for next year.  It is Five in a Row or FIAR.  I am really excited and will keep you all posted.

No comments: