Thursday, April 29, 2010

Feeling Better

It is amazing what a little time and a whole lotta prayer can do when you are feeling crummy.  Really, life is too short to stay angry with someone.  I am not completely over it but I am sure not going to dwell on it anymore.  One day hopefully the friendship will be restored back to what it started out as, until then I am not going to pout and act like a two year old.  I am done. 

I have been faithfully doing my study and will post an update tomorrow.  But I just had to post this because it is very freeing to let go of the anger and rage that I was feeling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are feeling a little better about the situation :o). You are a good person and I am proud of you by continuing to seek the Lord through this rough time :o). You Go Girl!

Brandi said...

Proud of you Christi!